Thursday, December 13, 2012

Rich Emery Zager Guitars Review

Product: Zager ZAD-80 om ce Acoustic Electric


Address:  Reynoldsville, Pennsylvania

I seriously had my heart set on purchasing a Martin Guitar because of their reputation. The more that I studied and read about Dennis & his way of constructing his guitars, and the level of quality of craftsmanship that he put into each of his guitars, I decided to take a chance and Buy one of his guitars.
This is the best decision that I have made in any guitar purchase. 

When I received the guitar I was blown away by the EXTREME QUALITY & tone that this guitar has. I am very happy that I decided to go with the Zager ZAD-80omce style guitar. 

This purchase also saved me some cash, where as a guitar of this quality would have normally cost much more. This guitar stays in tune, and the inlay work is beautiful. I also received a free set of high quality strings, a Zager T-shirt, Warranty agreement, and a few Zager Picks, a nice little added surprise. 

I also decided the purchase a Zager hard shell case to help protect the guitar during shipment. This is one of the nicest and well built cases that I've ever seen in my life. 

My whole experience with Dennis and his company has been beyond exceptional, they answer emails very quickly, and seem to have a true concern about every guitar that they build, and customer support is beyond belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment