Friday, June 17, 2011

Zager zad80 Review

Anonymous
Model: zad80

How did you hear about this brand?

I discovered it while browsing guitars on eBay. I had never heard of the brand and went to your site to check it out.

How does this guitar compare with your old guitar, other guitars, or guitars you've tried in stores?

My Zager is simply a pleasure to play compared to my other two acoustic guitars (a steel-string and a classical - both in the $750-1,000 price range). I am a hobbyist guitarist and my Zager has gotten me back to playing more regularly. The action on my other steel-string is so high in comparison to the Zager guitar. I can see why I was getting so frustrated with learning new chords on that one.

What's your favorite part about this guitar?

The low action and easy playability. My fingers aren't as sore as they used to get on my other guitars. And the tone is just sublime. In fact, the more gently you strum with the pick, the sweeter the sound.

If you didn't know the price of this guitar what would you estimate the price to be?

$1,500-$2,000

How would you rate customer support?

Excellent! You are very responsive to emails and your how-to videos are very helpful.

Would you recommend this guitar to others…if so why?

Absolutely! Particularly to a beginner so they have a positive first experience with guitar. It may cost more than those mass-produced starter guitar packs that fly off the shelves, but it is so worth the investment. Zagers are beautiful instruments and obviously made with care and great attention to detail. Great bang for the buck is an understatement!

No comments:

Post a Comment