Monday, July 5, 2010

Zager ZAD 50 Review By Keith Pfaff


Features : 10
6-string dreadnought acoustic, mahogany back and solid top, sunburst finish, included a set of strings, picks, autographed picture, certificate of authenticity, and a t-shirt
Sound : 10
Cross Canadian Ragweed and country is what I play - perfect for that style. Has a bright, clear sound.
Action, Fit, & Finish : 10
Low action with no buzz - easy to play. Professionally set up. No flaws at all - ready to play when I received it with no alterations.
Reliability/Durability : 10
I can definitely play it lived. Seems durable - all hardware looks nice - has Grover tuning keys. Could use it playing live without worrying about having a backup. Stays in tune excellent. This is the 2nd one of these guitars I have purchased because I liked the first one so well. The first guitar was a black lacquer finish and I wanted a sunburst as well. They are both excellent.
Customer Support : 10
Always extremely friendly and helpful. Couldn't ask for better customer service, whether over the phone, internet, etc.
Overall Rating : 10
Have 2 Zager guitars and haven't been playing for long. Would definitely buy another one if something happened to the ones I have. I did compare it to other guitars and found the Zager had a much clearer, more resonating sound and very low action for ease of playing.
Email: keithpfaff at sbcglobalnet

No comments:

Post a Comment