Thursday, January 10, 2013

Allan Hanscom Zager Zad20 Guitar Review


 <****anhanscom@yahoo.com>

I just received my Zager ZAD20 and I must say this is the best I’ve ever had!
When the packaged arrived it was completely sealed to ensure safe delivery.  My ZAD20 came with a guitar case, so I was really happy. 
 
The whole guitar is perfect. It’s laminated and polished so well. The whole guitar was made of wood. Mahogany for the back and sides and Sitka spruce for the top. It has 20 standard fret neck and with not locking tuners.

To my surprise it has low action but I can still play it well, actually better. Maybe this was what Zager advertises as their String Science.  No fret buzzes even on the neck. You can still strum it fast and hard. NO FLAWs.

The quality of sound is better than other guitars that I’ve owned before. Full rich sound with no buzzing or ringing. For its price, its way better than others!
ZAD20 was ready to play the moment you receive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment