Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Zager ZAD-15 Review by David

Features:
This guitar is so superior to other baby models.  Sound and build quality is excellant.
 
Action, Fit, & Finish:
Sounds fantastic right out of the box.  I find myself picking this little gem up to play before my full size guitars.
 
Sound Quality:
For the way this guitar is meant to be used, it blows the competition away.  I travel a lot and am always looking for a good guitar for the road.  I had a Martin Backpacker for a few years but just knew there had to be a better sounding guitar for my travels.  This Baby Zager blows the Backpacker away.  I have played around with a Baby Taylor and once again, the Baby Zager is far superior.
 
Reliability/Durability:
To early to tell.  I am hard on my travel guitars so I hope it holds up.  I can already tell that it is built well.
 
 
Customer Support:
This is my second Zager guitar. No problems on either guitar to date. I like the personal touch the company puts on each guitar.  I even got a Polaroid of Denny Zager tuning my guitar before shippiong.  
 
Overall Rating:
This guitar is more expensive than the other small guitars.  The sound that comes out of this little guitar is far better than the competition.  If that is worth the extra money to you than I say go for it, you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment